Comfortable Treatments for
Snoring & How It Affects You
75 percent of people who snore also suffer from sleep apnea. What about the other 25 percent? What can those 1 out of every 4 people do to treat their snoring?
Why would someone who snores, but does not have sleep apnea, want to seek treatment?
Unbeknownst to many, snoring can come with serious consequences. It’s a common issue in marriages and relationships. If left unaddressed, as is often the case, it can create resentment and cause a rift, damaging your sex life, your feelings toward your partner, and your confidence in the relationship. As a result, snoring can sap you of energy and even lead to depression.
Remember, snoring doesn’t just affect you, it also affects the person who sleeps beside you. Doesn’t it make sense to try an affordable solution that can improve the quality of sleep for both you and your partner?
Snore Guard: Affordable, Comfortable, Convenient
A snore guard is an oral appliance that’s custom made for you. We know that if the solution is uncomfortable, the patient won’t use it, and that’s why our oral appliances are individualized to you.
By fitting the device to your teeth and the shape of your jaw, we can provide you with a more comfortable, effective solution. What’s great about a snore guard is that it works no matter what position you’re sleeping in, proving to be a much more convenient answer to snoring than positional therapy. The appliance is odorless, tasteless, and non-toxic, which helps you sleep soundly and safely.
When was the last time you slept through the night?
I Snore, Should I Get a Sleep Study?
Whether you have sleep apnea or just snore, the right oral appliance can help you find relief and a better night’s sleep.
Because of how prevalent sleep apnea is among snorers, we do highly recommend a sleep study if you have not been diagnosed before or are otherwise unsure. A sleep study can be incredibly informative and will help you on to the next step toward resolving the issue. Knowing exactly what the issue is, we can then recommend solutions made specifically for those conditions.
If you are unsure where to get a sleep study done, give us a call and we’ll be happy to refer you to a doctor we trust.